• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ilma, any

Solace

Sollace realizes she has misspoken, placing too much emphasis on a guard, nearly as soon and the thought leaves her mouth. Luckily Kagerus balances the caretaker's comments with her own and Solace hopes Ilma will not feel pressured into trying her had at the warrior caste if that is not something she is interested in. Solace knew that those who chose to take on kingdom duties and climb the ranks would serve best in the branches which they found the most fulfillment. 

She is not disappointed, finding that when Ilma speaks the mare knows herself well.  "Those are all wonderful ways to contribute and would be immensely appreciated if you chose Hyaline as your home. I hate to leave visitors waiting, especially those who are looking for a welcoming home, so having one more horse on the lookout for them would be a big help. So far Kagerus and I have been trying to cover most the diplomatic, recruiting, and welcoming duties on our own."  

As they walk Solace finds herself feeling comfortable and content. Kagerus has been carving a place for herself in Hyaline (and unknowingly Solace's affections) with determination, and Ilma already seems very compatible whit Hyaline's Ideal.  Ilmas later comments spark an idea.

"I was planning a visit to the Adoption Den in the spring to see if there were any homeless foals. Would you be interested in taking on that task? The birthing season often brings abandoned foals, and many of them have no way of knowing about the sanctuary we can offer them."

caretaker of hyaline

TIME WARP lmao
    sorry for the delay in this. I figured I would give her an (optional) task even thought maybe solace probably wouldn't do that in a first meeting. This meeting felt more like a second to me anyway xD
    Ilma isn't limited to the adoption den if she stumbles across someone someplace else
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-13-2018, 12:44 AM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-14-2018, 02:44 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 02-16-2018, 07:39 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-19-2018, 04:43 AM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-19-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 02-21-2018, 02:37 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Kagerus - 02-22-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 02-23-2018, 05:16 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Solace - 03-17-2018, 01:21 PM
    RE: Ilma, any - by Ilma - 03-22-2018, 04:23 PM