• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Let me sing you a song of heartbreak and ruin -- Garbage

She is molten mercury under his touch, and thus ignores everything in her mind that screams she should not press nearer, and brushes coyly against him, in response, in reassurance – in hope.

It is too uncomplicated, too painless to be anything but castles in the air. Oh, how easy it is to meld her skin into his; white to black and oblivion. How easy it is to forget the world, to lose herself in that voice, those eyes, his lover´s touch. She should run – she knows this, here lies nothing but heartbreak and ruin. But when was she ever a creature of logic and reason? She is Saedís – star-spun, starry-eyed, and star-crossed. What else can she do but capitulate?

I love you Saedís
    ”I love you, too”  she echoes into the unkempt tangles of his hair.

Because you do, don´t you, dreamer? You always loved too easily.

And like that they stand – basking in the frail grasps of a love that was nothing more than the dying laughter of a child.

@[Garbage] - I suppose this is where we wrap up and throw Sleaze into the mix? I almost feel sorry for them Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let me sing you a song of heartbreak and ruin -- Garbage - by Saedìs - 03-07-2018, 09:40 AM