• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ALL

Tangerine

In the middle of the night, I go walking in my sleep

The seer skirts the crowd, never fully apart of their world or the other. Warrick speaks valiantly, but his words do not stir her to act as they do his countrymen. Tangerine does not step up to fight, her form has grown soft during the lazy days of endless summer - and anyway, she had never shed another's blood though several have spilled hers. She does not speak up to carry messages and well wishes from one kingdom to the next, not ever to her own daughter, Solace, in Amet's kingdom.

Not Amet's kingdom you silly girl, you know that he has left these shores your daughter wears his wisteria crown.

The thought, though not new, is still a bitter bile to be swallowed.

Tang's duty is to dream, And that is duty enough. It is not a joy to know one's own future, the future of your children, and your lover. Only in a time of desperate need would the honey and cream witch carry the messages of mortals. Her duty was to hear and to whisper the words of the divine, straddling two worlds wearied the soul.

He finds her, as he always does, but with a brush of his velvet muzzle to hers he returns to them. His touch gently cleanses her of her wheeling thoughts, and as her amber eyes meet his they are clear and encouraging. Still, she does not speak, allowing him his time with his children, and as his message concludes she slips away into the dense green haze of the jungle. 

editing to say that Levi is still roaming with his sis, so I guess he will miss this meeting. Which will help explain why he won't be fighting for Tephra. I don't think OOC i can handle two ponies in the tournament... but Solace needs to go. Otherwise, he would be volunteering <3
    [Image: tzang]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sunshine, won't you be my mother? || ALL - by Tangerine - 02-11-2018, 01:08 PM