• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Got Nothing

A little breeze goes a long way

As Ilma watches the other female, she notices the drop of the wings off her shoulders right when she dips her head, but that should not be. She also notices her reorganize, but to be honest, Ilma is more concerned with what she has to say. Several herds, kingdoms as they are called here, but Kagerus had mentioned only one so far. Also, the land in which she has found herself is apparently called Beqanna, and Ilma imagines it as maybe being an island, for there would be no other reason to give it a name to separate it from another kind of land.

"Likewise, Kagerus." she answers melodically. She wonders about the other mare's age, seeing as she acts so young but clearly must be over at least two years old. But perhaps some do not get the pleasure of knowing many others of the same age, or perhaps even, knowing many others at all besides a mother. It's not her place to ask, not right away, and she knows also that whatever happened or didn't happen, if Kagerus wants a friend or a mother in Ilma, she will be either or both.

"Perhaps you can tell me a bit about those kingdoms? How big are they, are they all friendly or perhaps someone is at war with another?" she asks - she might as well, now that the female before her has offered to tell her a bit about the lands. Land. Island? Beqanna.

She smiles a little sheepishly as Kagerus continues about the wings, and nods. "Yes. Thank you.Yours are new to you, I understand?" she deduces - not only because of the question, but also the way she seems to behave with the wings. Ilma wonders if perhaps they have grown only recently, or if something else is going on here. But she expects some kind of answer soon enough, so she is patient.

She chuckles lightly at the way the other female continues, however. "I would really appreciate it if you would tell me about it, and possibly the surrounding kingdoms as well." she answers, basically the same request as before, but Kagerus' enthusiasm has gotten the better of her. Still, that doesn't mean that Ilma isn't open to the suggestion. "And I'd be honoured to fly with you and see it." she ads, to reassure Kagerus a little, that yes, she would love to come, but honestly, she wants to hear something more and give her stomach a little more time to digest the grass she'd just eaten.

Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-08-2018, 03:33 AM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Kagerus - 02-08-2018, 05:03 PM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-09-2018, 03:01 PM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Kagerus - 02-11-2018, 02:17 AM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-11-2018, 08:14 AM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Kagerus - 02-11-2018, 01:40 PM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-11-2018, 02:27 PM