• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Got Nothing

A little breeze goes a long way

Unfortunately, taking this new trail hadn’t quite given her what she had hoped for.

The white mare - as it was simply the easiest way to describe a cremello mare who had, with a few years of age, only whitened some more due to her father’s greying genes - longed for her smaller siblings. She had left only because she’d thought she would return, quite easily even, not because she had wanted to leave the little Aamu behind, or their brothers for that matter. Although her young sister was entering her second year, still she remained the little sister.

Ilma woke, blinking against the sun and a little surprised by the sea breeze that came to her. She ruffled fur and feather, and tried to locate other scents. Following the one that seemed to lead to fresh, or fresh enough, grass, she made it to an open field, with vague horse-scents of passer-by’s, but no herd’s scent marks seemed to come to her.

It seemed a good enough place to settle for a meal.

Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-08-2018, 03:33 AM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Kagerus - 02-08-2018, 05:03 PM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-09-2018, 03:01 PM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Kagerus - 02-11-2018, 02:17 AM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-11-2018, 08:14 AM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Kagerus - 02-11-2018, 01:40 PM
    RE: I Got Nothing - by Ilma - 02-11-2018, 02:27 PM