• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If Looks Could Kill [Sabra]
    Krone's lapse in focus does not escape the jeweled mare. For a moment, she wonders at the look in her contemporary's eye, but she'd already moved on. It's just as well. They continue through the woods, the mood becoming almost companionable. More words, more suppositions. A mention of a 'friend', and the air of conspiracy flavors the conversation. What friend was this? A fine brow quirks, but she doesn't voice the question. Perhaps there would be time for that later. She can't help the snort of derision when the bay and green woman mentions Klaudius's potential usefulness. "You'd be safer trusting a snake in the grass..." She scoffed lightly.

Shaking off her break in decorum, she listened to Krone and her allusions to Sabra's potential leadership. She glanced at her companion without breaking stride, considering her words. "I would not consider us war-oriented, per say. I will not seek fights, but I see no issue with defending what's ours. A battle just for the sake of battle is a man's game. Women can deal in tact if we wish." She stated with a measured voice. A friend would be nice, but the well being of her land came before any such concept.

"I would very much like to visit Ischia again. As visiting ruler, this time. It would be a good opportunity for our children to meet, as well as a show of good faith between our two nations. We would, of course, be willing to host an Ischian envoy, in turn. So long as your brother is not among your companions. He is not welcome on Sylvan soil." She flipped her tail at the last sentence, ears tilted backward slightly. On this, she would not be moved. Still, she hoped Krone would look favorably on this proposition. It would do well to give the other lands some show of solidarity. A united front was less likely to be attacked than a lone land.

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:56 AM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-23-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 08:58 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-11-2018, 11:27 PM