• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If Looks Could Kill [Sabra]
    Words fall from the pale woman's lips, angry words (reliving the memories of Klaudius, just as Krone was, she supposed), that turn soft in a moment's notice. Then, Sabra is there, the warmth of her breath hot against Krone's muzzle. The Keeper's chest tightens, much like it had that day with Deathwish, but as soon as it had began the moment is over, and the general is continuing their walk through the autumnal forest. The emerald mare regains her composure before coming to Sabra's side, weaving between the long stretch of trees and listening to what she has to say. 

"Not yet," She admits of Klaudius' status within her kingdom. "A friend of mine and I...have plans for what to do with him. But until then, he seems loyal to Ischia and may come of good use in the meantime." She gives her opalescent, dare she say it, friend a sly wink. "Since Sylva has established itself as a war-oriented herd with leaders prior, I suppose you will be keeping it that way, yes?" She asks, flicking her tail.
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:56 AM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 01-23-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 01-23-2018, 08:58 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: If Looks Could Kill [Sabra] - by Sabra - 02-11-2018, 11:27 PM