• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you’re the pulse that i’ve always needed || any

Lavendel

She giggles at his comparison. Part of it was true, the fiery colors of her home flashing behind her sapphire eyes. "Well perhaps not quite that tall... however they are brilliantly colored." Part of her wanted to take him there to see it for himself, but maybe he did not wish to go. Maybe when they had become closer she would invite him. "There are boulders there the size of horses, some are even twice as big! All year round the forest stays so beautiful.. its as if fall never ends!" There is a bright twinkling in her eye when she speaks of Sylva. How proud she was to call it her home! Her words could not even express how lovely it truly was. 

When he begins to speak of Hyaline though she is excited. The girl dances excitedly upon her hooves, barely staying in place as he speaks so fondly of his home. A bottomless lake? So clear? Her smile widens, ears turning in a thoughtful way. It seemed as though they both held that quiet sparkle for their homes. So why were they here? Lamb knew she didn't come just for the flowers.  "Would you like to come to Sylva one day with me Svedka? I am sure you would love it."  How could someone not? The weather was suited for just about anything, there was always such a soft bed of leaves for resting (or playing) upon! The stream she often found herself by never ran dry, and never rushed too loudly.  Perhaps one day she would show him.

I'll rest under willows by the run, when skies are pink at set of sun.

[Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you’re the pulse that i’ve always needed || any - by Lavendel - 01-26-2018, 09:28 PM