• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love looks not with the eyes[Any]
    -Sabra girl, clouding my view-

It was a close battle, to not giggle at the stallion's antics, for clearly he was in some discomfort. But watching his sheer pleasure at scraping along the rough barked trees was certainly something to see. Really, it was almost a pity to interrupt him. Oh well. His startled jump away from his arboreal assistant managed to jerk a quickly quelled laugh from her lips, soon replaced with a more solemn expression as he made to introduce himself. Stepping a bit closer, she bowed her head slightly in kind to his greeting.

Curiosity lit her face as his words sank in. Britannia? She'd never heard of such a place. And his accent carried the truth of his words, lilting in a way not found by those who had lived in Beqanna long. "Yes. It is but one of several kingdoms of which our country is comprised of. Beqanna is the name of the whole, although I rather think my corner of it is the best." She mentioned conversationally. A gentle toss of her red-gold mane loosened the hair from her eyes, letting her examine the newcomer properly. Exhaustion was etched into the lines of his face, so much so that she had to admire his effort at small talk. It was in sharp contrast to the last time a man had appeared out of nowhere to find her.

A brief mental argument took place, between caution and hospitality. Hospitality won. Kicking herself slightly for her lapse in manners, she smiled a little helplessly when he asked for her name. "Sabra. My name is Sabra. I welcome you to my kingdom, Eros." Her bright blue eyes met his briefly, before she broke contact and shifted her gaze to the surrounding woods. "Come, if you will. I can offer you food and water, and a place to rest. You look as though you could use it. You will have to tell me more about this Britannia some day, it sounds like an interesting realm." She assessed, shifting her pregnant weight to lead him to her new home. The faceted woman looked back at him, a distant smile on her lips. She did not know anything about this man, except that he came from far away. But he was stoutly built and seemed kind enough. He could serve her kingdom well, if that was where he desired to stay. 

Sabra

@[Eros]

Messages In This Thread
    Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Eros - 01-15-2018, 09:39 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Sabra - 01-16-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Eros - 01-16-2018, 08:11 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Sabra - 01-18-2018, 01:12 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Eros - 01-21-2018, 01:04 PM