• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love looks not with the eyes[Any]

With each heavied hoof placement he became increasingly tired.  His traveling slowed to a few scattered steps.  The quickly drying sea water and sweat on his thick coat was clumping ever so uncomfortably.  Stopping occasionally he ran his teeth along his flesh to ward off the growing irritation.  He was a downright mess and it irked him so.

After several more strides inland, the trees became increasingly dense.  Brushing past a grove of maples, his barrel rubbed across the brittle bark of one such tree.  His old lands did not have such abundant forests.  An idea swirled within his mind.  Stopping his large crown twist to view the trees again.  A smile is brought to his features as he pivots to his right.  Bringing himself to the side of the tree again.  

Leaning his heavied weight into the large maple, he runs the length of his body along the rough bark.  Immediate relief is felt as the scrapping scratches the most difficult of itches.  Turning to allow the other side the same luxury, he presses into the trunk again.  Stopping just behind his shoulder to allow a good rub of his withers.  He was quite enjoying himself but in his distraction he did not notice another nearing.  Just as he had aligned himself to scratch his dock a voice chimes away the birds song...

A slight jolt forwards from the sudden words bring his thick forelock to shift left.  Ears and eyes work together to find their maker.  Nostrils flare as quick puffs of air rattle through his sinus passageways.  With a swivel of his head he sights the pearlescent mare.  Processing still her announcement and question.  

Once his thoughts had collected(it only takes a few seconds) his amber eye meets the icey gaze of the fair lady.  With a customary bow of his head he addresses her, "I am Eros of Britannia...  I've come from a land far away." His ashed face rises again, "This land is called Sylva?" He tests the name on his tongue.  It feels foreign but that's to be expected.  A smile hides any weary feeling he is having, "It is beautiful.  I have never seen so many trees nor of these colors.  We have...had...a much colder climate." He fumbles at his words.  The thought of his home being destroyed was so new he hadn't quite come to terms with it yet.  Nevertheless he focuses on the situation at hand, "And what be your name, miss?" A slight toss of his head brings his think curtain to switch sides.  Falling slightly behind his left eye as he tries to view the Pegasus with both golden eyes. 

Eros
    Will You Be Mine

@[Sabra] sorry, he got away from me again lol

Messages In This Thread
    Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Eros - 01-15-2018, 09:39 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Sabra - 01-16-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Eros - 01-16-2018, 08:11 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Sabra - 01-18-2018, 01:12 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Eros - 01-21-2018, 01:04 PM