• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation [Any]
    -Sabra girl, clouding my view-

Watching the little creature make her way, a carefree tune lighting the woods, Sabra couldn't help but smile. This girl was off on her own adventure, but the woman knew she had to intervene. She just wasn't expecting her greeting to create quite such a dramatic reaction. Blinking in surprise, and with a little smirk, she let the dark child collect herself. After a moment, her stuttered introduction broadened the smirk into a true smile.

Brimming with frothy exuberance, the stream of giddy chatter drew a shade of concern over the chance meeting. "Hello Deiti. My name is Sabra, and these woods are home to myself, and a few others." She glanced back at the amber and bronze forest surrounding them, fondness in her eyes. "I can't say I know what your father was meaning, about them being dangerous, but I'm sure he has his reasons, miss Deiti. He wouldn't happen to know where you are now, would he?" She asked, tone a bit more serious now.

The girl had spunk, that was undoubtedly true. One day, Sabra would love to have a girl with such fire in her kingdom. For now, though, she was young, and obviously cared about. She bobbed her genteel head a bit as an idea struck her. "Your family might be worried about you, and it's not right to scare them that way. But if you wish to continue playing here, feel free to bring your father back with you. Perhaps what frightens your father no longer lives here, and we may put his fears to rest." She suggested, thinking this to be a fair compromise between Deiti's adventurous spirit and her father's concern. It also wouldn't hurt to know her kingdom's neighbors just a bit better.   

Sabra

@[Deiti]

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation [Any] - by Deiti - 01-10-2018, 09:44 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Any] - by Sabra - 01-16-2018, 03:16 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Any] - by Deiti - 01-16-2018, 09:17 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Any] - by Sabra - 01-18-2018, 12:29 PM