• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  wanna hear my beating heart one last time; levi.

Together his ivory molars clash, and the mistrust in his mismatched eyes hardens into something close to disgust. Her bitchery had been charming when she a girl, foul-mouthed and wild, but now he finds that he (and her aging parents) have formed a monster in their carelessness. Never had he expected her to manipulate him in such a way. She had played him for the fool he was, and the pain in his chest is caused by more than just the heat she sought to control him with. But despite the boiling anger he does not think to retaliate with his own powers. 

"One day you're going to figure out this whole world isn't about you," he spits after her first little clip, he hadn't given her a single thought when he was fucking Karaugh - and he thought that was probably a good thing. 

As a child, she had slipped under his defenses quietly letting herself into his heart before he had a chance to decide if it was right or wrong, but as he listens to his sister's speech amble on he realizes his mistake. He had shown her softness - the exceptions to his rule - and he had been rewarded with a slap in the face. It served as a stark reminder of why he had the rules in the first place. 

"Rember, the man who's king isn't your daddy anymore, try that shit on Tephra and your dreams of Nerine will be your reality."

A part of him wants to hurt her; to sow some raw truth in her heart to fester. But monster or not, he would still love her - it just may take a few days before he realizes it. 

"I'm sure you can find your own way home," he growls before quickly turning from her, unsure of everything except for his need to be alone. 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

lol, bitchery

@[Ceara] i guess we can fix this later :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: wanna hear my beating heart one last time; levi. - by Levi - 02-21-2018, 09:19 PM