• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where would I be without you[Diable Rouge, Any]

Her golden eyes sweep over his tired body.  She knows he had been gone a long while and was probably exhausted.  A gentle smile overcomes her as her eyes begin to shift to the mare.  She can't help but notice her "condition".  Her thoughts wandering to where her own child could be.  Rou is speaking as her view shifts to the volcano.  That is where there child often roamed.  

When he finishes she looks back to them both.  Through a kind smile she excuses herself, "How about you two rest and chat while I go fetch our son.  I have a good idea where he may be." Extending her muzzle to press against his muscular neck she adds, "I won't be long." Little does she know what she was about to stumble into...

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Just wrapping this up since timelines have moved on.  Aurora will be stumbling into the quest.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Where would I be without you[Diable Rouge, Any] - by AuroraElis - 02-13-2018, 10:00 AM