• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Offer me that deathless death. Ivar, any.
    Heda
    It isn't often that she leaves, their spring, where her love and passion for her dreamy kelpie lover flourishes. But today, her king's sudden and rather short absence draws her out from her little nook in gorgeous sunset hills. She wanders for a while, through the cacti dotted hills where kangaroos skipped about, and to the few sources of water in the kingdom, but no sight of him. It doesn't take long for her to resort to other methods, her golden wingspan expands and with a quick an elegant leap she lifts off fluttering into the cobalt skies of her kingdom.

It doesn't take long for her to spot him, and no surprise he's with another women. Although she should be used to the sight by now, but something inside her still resists the acceptance of this herd of his. For many moons now he has been holding his pretties, snatching any tempting morsel in sight, and drags all of them here. She's tempted inflict an emotion upon the girl, something that would frustrate even anger him to the point of complete sabotage. But she holds back, a tiny voice in hr head reminds her of her duty to all of the ladies he brings here, she's the lead mare, she's the mother to his children. 

So she watches for a moment, eyeing the girl as she walks beside him through the narrow canyon it doesn't take long for her to will herself with the courage to intrude. She descends with grace, landing with a quick sweep, and neatly folding her feathery plumage at her sides. Her hazel gaze remains fixed upon the two, as she steps forwards in a bouncy prance like gate behind the two. 

It doesn't take long for her to catch up, flanking Ivar's right side, she comes up beside him pressing her muzzle against his barrel and running her velvet across his mix of ivory and obsidian scaled neck, and reaching over to caress his soft muzzle in a greeting. "Hello my love." She murmurs, fluttering sunlight wings, in a rather joyful tone. Her head lowers to catch a glimpse of the girl beside him, "Hello, I'm afraid we haven't met. I'm Heda, Consort and Ambassador to Ivar." Her words are sweet and thick like honey.

She had been listening to their conversation while she had been trailing behind them, so she was all up to speed. Especially with that rather awful pick up line that small women had slipped into talk of politics, she disregards it jumping straight into conversation. "I couldn't help but overhear your interested in politics, we're always in need of new diplomats!" She smiles, gaze flickering to Ivar as she gently brushes her wing against him emitting a small dash of love. "What do you think Ivar? Would she make a good diplomat?" She questions, knowing that he may become distracted by the love that she faintly placed upon him. Her hues fixed on him curiously as to how he would respond.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

Couldn't help but butt in with her, after all she does need a bit of drama.
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Offer me that deathless death. Ivar, any. - by Heda - 01-04-2018, 01:30 AM