• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  it was a blood-soaked feast that never ceased -- deathwish
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    He does not hesitate - she grants him permission (which he doesn’t need, but enjoys hearing her want him) and the shallows below them begin to gurgle with the manifestation of his ability, swirling around her ankles and pulling gently at her with longing and passion, caressing her legs all at once in a way his own mouth cannot. The warm water bends around his own legs too, the sensation he creates for himself and for her causing an intense burn beneath his growing appendage, his breath hot against her skin as he groans gruffly with a parted mouth. The water begins to rise around them, so slowly and deliberately as he rakes his mouth across her flesh, smelling her with flaring nostrils and curled lips, the scent between her legs drawing him to the supple curve of her rump.

When his mouth reaches her hip, the shallow tide is now at their knees, swirling and pulling tenderly against them like a lover’s kiss, the smell of saltwater and the wetness between her thighs driving him mad. His eyes roll as a deep nicker reverberates in his throat, hungry and wanting as the water rises to their shoulders, lipping at her body in warm waves, moving into her crevices in a way that only Maugrim’s mind would allow. His lips kiss passionately at her thigh, tasting the bitterness of the salt mixed with the sweet taste of her wetness with his greedy tongue. A few moments pass and he cannot wait any longer - she is ready for him, and as he lifts himself up to position himself upon her back, the ocean rises to spill over her back, the water already rhythmically pulling at her entire body that lies below the surface, save for her neck and head that he leaves for himself.

The sensation of the water around her and himself sends shivers of delight down his spine, a shudder befalling him as he clasps his strong forelegs around her shoulders and forcefully pulls herself into him, a moan leaving his parted mouth as she splits open for him. He didn’t care what she thought about the water that pulls lustfully at her legs and body as he begins to thrust, eyes rolling closed with ecstacy.

Mine, mine, mine, he thinks to himself with every stroke, gasping and moaning in her ear as the water begins to surge with his increasing rhythm, now pulling on her legs and most intimate parts with a stronger grip.

He has found what he had come for.
    m a u g r i m.

@[Deathwish]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it was a blood-soaked feast that never ceased -- deathwish - by Maugrim - 12-30-2017, 11:00 AM