• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

little firefly; kristin pony.
    '

Great, now she was looking at him in the same fashion he looked at her.
    Probably thought the same thing: ew, gross, opposite sex, yuck!

One day, he’d be apt to have his father’s sexual impulses to drive him to seek those like her - pretty, feminine, and a tad bit strange but right now, he couldn’t see that far into the future. He could just see her, staring back at him. Her stare changed to a glare and then she promptly sat down on her rump. Now his head tilts quizzically to the side because she doesn’t behave like his brother and sister do - no at all!

Nothing about her is predictable and actually, she seems downright miserable given that she seems to have no control over what is happening to her. Wildling can’t imagine what that must be like. He is fast becoming a master as this whole shattering thing he can do even if he isn’t quite adept at keeping it from his parents. Mother had found out, only a matter of time until she tells father or father finds out for himself…

But she is a little thing and because he has a sister and some heart in him, he feels for her. Even takes a step towards her just as she makes a remark about the trees and he glances around them. “Older than both of us, I’d say.” he murmurs back as she finally gets up and walks over to him, closing the distance that he’d managed to keep lest her girl-cooties somehow found him but now she’s asking if she has something on her nose and Wildling can’t help himself, he outright laughs before shaking his head.

“No, sorry. I stare a lot but you’re kinda strange and fascinating?”
    His little mind couldn’t fathom if that was a compliment or not. Part of him didn’t really care because it was the blatant truth and the least he could do was be truthful with her. She did have a cute nose the closer she got to him, and he stretched his out to bump hers carefully in case it might jolt her right back out of her body. He had no idea what he’d do then if that happened. Had no name to call her back to him by in case it did happen - wasn’t even sure a name could keep her there in her own skin.

“I’m Wildling by the way.” he offers casually, offhandedly, still curious as to whether or not he’d be able to keep her around a little longer talking to him because she was not his brother or his sister but someone else entirely - someone new, and fascinating.

i'll eat you up i love you so

W I L D L I N G

Messages In This Thread
    little firefly; kristin pony. - by Provoke - 12-12-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: little firefly; kristin pony. - by Wildling - 12-12-2017, 10:25 PM
    RE: little firefly; kristin pony. - by Provoke - 12-13-2017, 12:14 PM
    RE: little firefly; kristin pony. - by Wildling - 12-20-2017, 12:26 PM
    RE: little firefly; kristin pony. - by Provoke - 12-21-2017, 05:23 PM
    RE: little firefly; kristin pony. - by Wildling - 01-09-2018, 05:05 PM