• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got high as your expectations [spink pony]
    Gunsynd
    (last night i got high
    as your expectations)
    To say he had a penchant for attracting the unusual creatures of Beqanna would be an understatement. They seemed to be attracted to him like flies to a corpse. Despite his current inability to remember any of them in particular, he knew this as fact. While their abilities were not always immediately apparent, he operated under the assumption that something lie beneath the surface of each individual he met. Best not to be taken unaware, especially in his current (somewhat) helpless form.

He watches, amused, as she circles him. His ego is slightly jealous that she can get such a full view of his creation while he is left to only gaze at a reflection. His ears follow her progress and when the dusk-colored filly returns to his sight he smiles warmly once more. Her words do nothing to curb his growing pride and mischief. He does not let this show, however. The puppet face shows an appropriate level of amusement and humility befitting his situation. “The meadow is always a good place to find interesting people, to be sure. Though, I don’t think I’m all that interesting honestly.”

He is greatly enjoying himself.

He cocks his head to the side, piercing blue eyes locked onto the small girl’s upturned face. “You seem much more interesting to me. Such unusual colors…” He glances upwards to see what has captured her attention and then adds musingly “They suit you though.” He cocks his back left leg and adjusts his weight accordingly, bringing his attention back to the girl. “Where are you from? Or are you a wanderer like me?” It was his ultimate goal to get out of the meadow to explore the unknown lands around, but he needed an in somehow. He needed to recreate himself. The beast inside is becoming impatient.  

@[Provoke]
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I got high as your expectations [spink pony] - by Gunsynd - 01-02-2018, 10:48 AM