• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mature]  one day, that bird, he spoke to me; chapter four
    <center><div style="background-color: #000; color: #fff; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 12pt; font-family: times; padding: 20px; width: 400px; text-align: justify;"><center><b>The Demonic Path</b></center>
    When you condemn the bird, everything falls away.

The colors run down like rain, dripping into the starry abyss far below—there is no island, there are no friends. There is only you and a creature your eyes cannot quite comprehend, so they invent something else to keep your mind intact; its scales are as black as sin, as sinister as the storm and the dragon that came before it; its eyes are glowing red, unblinking, they peer back at you from oblivion and it’s not until it smiles that you notice the big rows of bright white teeth lining its mouth.

You blink and the vision is gone, you’re back on the island—only it’s just you, just you, and your best friend, and the bird behind you. It wails, a sound that is hardly bird-like, and the two of you watch as it transforms into the most beautiful stallion you have ever lain eyes on. His hide is bright, pristine white; there is a pale golden glow around him; a halo glows above his head and his broken white wings lay useless at his sides.

Before you realize what is happening, your best friend has vanished and you have become the very thing that smiled at you from the abyss.

The stallion cowers, he begs you, but you show him no mercy.

You destroy him.

There is no turning back now.

<i>You have no choice now, kill the angel.</i></div></center>

<ul><li>Describe watching the island ‘fall down like rain’ and floating around in outerspace.</li>
    <li>Create a demon, doesn’t matter what it looks like but it must have these features: Black scales, white fangs, glowing red eyes.</li>
    <li>Describe your character’s transformation; it can be painful or painless, doesn’t matter. Your character is immediately filled with terrible rage and bloodlust.</li>
    <li>Describe killing the angel, you may do this however you like. Your character may also go about slaughtering other creatures on the island. I will responding to each of you individually after this round so make it interesting, eh?</li>
    <li>The last two characters to respond will be eliminated, the minimum word requirement is 500.</li></ul>

<center><div style="background-color: #fff; color: #000; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 12pt; font-family: times; padding: 20px; width: 400px; text-align: justify;"><center><b>The Angelic Way</b></center>
    When the golden lightning strikes, everything changes.

There is no cave, only a bright white space that stretches on endlessly; no fear, no pain, only a soothing calm that settles over your body and puts ease to your troubled mind. There is movement among the white space, though. He is quiet and deliberate, this being—bathed in a golden glow, your eyes cannot quite comprehend <i>what</i> he is, only that he is, and they invent <i>something else</i> to keep you from going mad at the sight of him and he steals a gasp from your lips when he charges straight into you—becomes you, lends you his power.

The vision is gone soon enough and you are back in the cave, but something is different. You are different.

Your friend and their horde reel back from you, they hiss and sneer; they, too, transform and become Other Beings with black scales, horns, and spikes sticking out of their spines. The lot of them circle you—their glowing red eyes narrowed, their jaws snapping and their impossibly white teeth audibly clicking together. You sense something about them, however, something strange.

They seem afraid of you.

<i>“Destroy them, they mean to harm you,” </i>warns a deep voice and you recognize it as the voice of the tiger. Only it comes from within.

You charge straight towards them, meaning to fight your way out of the cave.

<i>You have no choice now, do battle with the demons.</i></div></center>

<ul><li>Describe being in the ‘whitespace’; you may describe this however you wish, you can even see trees and the like, but everything here is white.</li>
    <li>Create an angel, doesn’t matter what it looks like but it must have these features: Solid white, surrounded by a golden glow, golden halo above its head.</li>
    <li>Describe your character’s transformation, it’s supposed to be painless but I’ll give you creative freedom.</li>
    <li>Describe doing battle with the demons (you may kill them), stop before you reach the outside of the cave. I will be responding to each of you individually after this round, so make it interesting, eh?</li>
    <li>The last two characters to respond will be eliminated, minimum word requirement is 500.</li></ul>

Messages In This Thread
    one day, that bird, he spoke to me; chapter four - by a demon - 12-07-2017, 06:14 PM