• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A God's Creation [Dante]

Lost

It is the only thought captured in her mind as she looks with sapphire eyes left then right.  A fluttering in her chest of panic and uncertainty.  She had never felt these things before now.  She was always the braver sister.  The instigator.  Putting her cream speckled sister in harm's way more than once.  She couldn't tell if these feelings inside her was due to her being misplaced or for disobeying her parents.  Surely they would be mad she had run off.  On top of having hurt her sister.  

Dark, slender forelimbs pace nervously in place as she contemplates which route to try.  That is when she hears a rustle amongst the colorful forests.  Followed quickly by catechised words.  

One charcoal ears twists to it's source faster than her face can swivel around to view it.  Delicate chiseled face follows though, as does her icey gaze.  Startled and alert they examine him.  His masked face looking much like her father with silver tendrils fluffed along his crest.  Weird she thinks with a rise to one brow before she retorts, "No! I'm not lost." With a tiny huff of air she looks back to her possible routes home.  Her heart and angered features quickly melting into despair. He insinuates she scared and perhaps she was, but she wasn't revealing her plight to him.  He was on the forest side of the border after all. "I am NOT scared. And I am from here obviously... My daddy said I shouldn't talk to strangers." She pauses in thought before turning to him again, "Especially strangers from that forest..." Her tiny muzzle points to the canopy of red and gold.

"But if I was lost it's not like you'd know how I get home anyhow... Right...?" Doubt consumes her final thought.  Maybe he would know.  Most likely not but maybe.  With a slight eye roll she adds begrudgingly, "I'm Deiti.  Can you help me get home?" Her tone simmers to a soft plea.  The big girl act wasn't working as she looked upon his charming face.  They were of the same age and proportionality the same size so her fears of him hurting her lessened the more she studied him.  

The mismatching of his eyes intruiged her to turn in his direction and willing her a step closer.  A soft sheen covered his lower half.  Being inquisitive by nature her blue eyes are drawn to his side.  An overlapping pattern of small dark scales were blotted about his exterior.  Tipping her crown in confusion which was soon followed by her limbs.  "What happened to you?" She asked with slight concern hidden amongst curiousity.  Bending in closer to have another look.  Nearly forgetting for the moment she was lost and with a strange boy from the forest...

Deiti

A God's Creation ~ Carnage X Dynast

@[Dante] Shes a mess of emotions... Typical girl lol

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation [Dante] - by Deiti - 12-03-2017, 09:47 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Dante] - by Dante - 12-10-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: A God's Creation [Dante] - by Deiti - 12-14-2017, 03:59 PM