• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Jah-Lilah
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    Now, that wasn’t how she would ever have thought of addressed the mare, but Jah-Lilah refers to herself as the red wytch without even batting an eye. There is something comfortable and comforting about her presence, it is rather motherly. Something Kylin hadn’t felt for quite a while. She was lost, with no parents to take her under their figurative wings or her twin brother to lean on. Here in Ischia she had nobody to guide her.

And with the pained look upon Jah-Lilah’s face it was clear that the lavender and white had been wrong to mention Circinae. Just more proof that she needed someone to tell and teach her. Kylin drops her gaze in guilt. But there is no way that she can leave now, not when she had been the cause of Jah-Lilah’s grief. Another apology lies on her lips, but the red wytch beats her to it.

She nods her head silently, as to confirm that she indeed meant the former keeper of Ischia. Kylin stays silent for a while, her hazel eyes uncertainly studying Jah-Lilah. She is hesitant to continue, it would be better if she just left so she couldn’t cause any more heartbreak, but secretly the tobiano mare doesn’t want to. Kylin wants to be in the comforting presence of the red bay mare a little longer, even if that would make her selfish. ”I.. hoped you could help me understand..” she eventually answers softly, hazel eyes looking up to meet Jah-Lilah’s gaze for a short second.

Her gaze focusses on the waves that roll onto the sand. The sight calms her and the sound is like music to her ears. ”Before..” she disappeared, a pause. ”She said something to me..” Another pause and Kylin wills herself to look up to the red mare. Uncertainty swirls in her hazel eyes, but this time she doesn’t attempt to hide it. ”She told me that Ischia needs me..” But she never told Kylin why, or how.

OOC: Sorry for the wait <3.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Jah-Lilah - by Kylin - 12-20-2017, 01:33 PM