• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take aim and reload - Heda
    Heda
    She feels like she can barely breathe, as if she was being smothered by her own jealousy, and with her quickening breaths follows her heartbeat, thundering loudly in her ears. She finds herself fighting against it, she knows he tries, she knows he loves her, she knows she agreed to all of this, she agreed to him. Her body grows, tense for a moment before she releases a troubled yet some how blissful sigh, bracing against the jealousy within her heart when he greets her kindly, despite her rather unfriendly notion she made. His words, are sweet, and she wants to lean into him but something inside her halts her in her in doing so.

His warm breathe against her navy flecked lobes is a small reminder of the time they shared together last autumn. Speaking of, her eyes drift to her barrel, lacking the mass of that of pregnant women, she had thought that last autumn would result in something, but it seems she has remained thin. Her golden crown bows in a form of disappointment, pressing her forehead against his scaled neck as he speaks of their misfortune. "We can try again." She whispers, in a hopeful yet dismayed tone.

When he pulls away, she flutters her wings in her own for of comfort for herself. She wanted to have a family, that was something she always wanted. She once had one a very long time ago but eventually it all got torn apart piece by piece. Mother left, sisters and brothers were lost to the world, Father disappeared, Taiga was swallowed by the ocean, and Jinju was reborn not ever knowing her true sister as her sister. She flutters her wings once more against her sunlight sides in comfort, as she releases a quiet blissful sigh from her midnight lips.

She remains silent, gaze lowered, and then he speaks in a change of tone. Her hazel hues raise to meet his eyes as he speaks of a possible promotion or rather a position opening of being an ambassador for Loess. She had been quite bored lately, she had little to nothing to do, and something to hold her up and keep her moving could be good for her. She was in a rather dire need for flying lately.

Her mind wanders, as he ever so distractingly runs his muzzle across the bow of her back, her spine, and when he straightens out a few of her feathers, she finds herself leaning against him. And in a rather flirtatious tone she responds, "Oh your overwhelming me." She jokes playfully, navy tail lashing at her hocks. "I'll take it, I'll be our Ambassador." She adds. "So what's on the agenda, my king?" She jokes once more in a rather tempting tone.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

@[Ivar] I don't even know what happened here.
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    take aim and reload - Heda - by Ivar - 11-17-2017, 08:52 AM
    RE: take aim and reload - Heda - by Heda - 11-19-2017, 01:44 PM
    RE: take aim and reload - Heda - by Ivar - 11-19-2017, 06:52 PM
    RE: take aim and reload - Heda - by Heda - 11-27-2017, 06:35 PM
    RE: take aim and reload - Heda - by Ivar - 11-28-2017, 10:24 PM
    RE: take aim and reload - Heda - by Heda - 12-11-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: take aim and reload - Heda - by Ivar - 12-15-2017, 08:24 AM