• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Sleep With One Eye Open [Come torture her!]

Word gets around that a creature of pale color and ember eyes has taken Sylva.  That he has turned it into a kingdom for the sinners of Beqanna.  I am a sinner.  

The journey is long but worth it.  As I break across the borders I don't immediately care for the surrounding.  I was a creature of water and that I would remain.  But there is an eerie stillness that sates my restless soul.  My immortal soul.  My cursed soul.  My ruby eyes look left than right.  Looking for any sign of life... Or death.

To my pleasure I find a battered soul curled into the shadows of the forest.  I can sense their fear before I can physically see them.  My lips curl demonically.  A hint of blood in the stagnant air.  I taste it on my tongue.  The inner predator overcomes me as I near the life merely hanging on to sanity.  The attempted effort to hide their fear is transparent. Only the fearful sleep with one eye open in a land of demons...

My approach is quick and within moments I am standing over the spotted creature.  My eyes burning a brilliant red against a black background.  I wait until her eyes turn to me.  Until I see the whites of her eyes.  The fear that gripped her soul was unmistakable and I wonder how she had came to be here.  Was there an abundance of broken bodies laying around?  Cuz that would be convenient...for me. I don't say anything.  No words need to be exchanged.  The scars across my chest leave me heartless.  The gashes across my rump was my marking of my torture. 

Fight. Run. Die.  

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Kuma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sleep With One Eye Open [Come torture her!] - by Dynast - 11-08-2017, 10:29 PM