• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Flash. Give me amnesia. [Open]

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

She becomes almost manic, laughing quietly at the whole situation. Two strangers willing to help her while her brother raped her. How ironic. She rolls herself sternally, and then with much effort, she forces herself up, leaning against Warrick though her mind does not process that he's a warm, living creature. Trembling, she hold her wings depressed at her sides, not caring if the previous plumage stays clean. What was the point? He would find her no matter where she went, why not stay here with him? "Hell on Earth seems appropriate." She half-heartedly laughs again as her mind bends and cracks beneath the pressure of it all, though it falls flat. "The salt will clean the wounds for all it's pain. And what's a little more pain?" Her voice was raspy, cracking from exhaustion of her previous screams.

She turns to walk into the water, but stumbles and falls to her knees. Wings arch up, flailing and trying to keep herself balanced. She pauses, her sides heaving with the effort. She had lived on her own to know that with the stinging would come healing given enough time. She forces herself up and glances towards the other two with a defeated, forced, and insane smile creeping towards her mouth. Still not convince that she wasn't dead, her mind cracked further from adding insult to injury. Scyla had never been particularly sane but the thought that her beloved brother could do this to her tore her down beyond her foundations.

Scyla forces herself to stand, and takes a wide based stance this time, her wings held out just slightly to steady herself. Slowly she forces herself against the crash of waves, uncaring if she drown but thankfully the tide isn't super high yet and it when the water covers her whithers she turns back, wincing but the blood was dissolved from her back and wounds. Only the slightest of pink tinged her mostly white body. "Are you angels or demons?"  If not Hell, she had to be close, but perhaps these two were her unexpected salvation. Perhaps invisible monsters were worthy of redemption.

@[Warrick] @[Femur]

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    Flash. Give me amnesia. [Open] - by Scyla - 11-04-2017, 10:21 PM
    RE: Flash. Give me amnesia. [Open] - by Femur - 11-10-2017, 08:40 AM
    RE: Flash. Give me amnesia. [Open] - by Scyla - 11-12-2017, 10:44 AM
    RE: Flash. Give me amnesia. [Open] - by Warrick - 11-15-2017, 04:28 PM
    RE: Flash. Give me amnesia. [Open] - by Femur - 11-16-2017, 02:17 AM
    RE: Flash. Give me amnesia. [Open] - by Scyla - 11-18-2017, 04:57 PM
    RE: Flash. Give me amnesia. [Open] - by Warrick - 11-21-2017, 10:17 AM
    RE: Flash. Give me amnesia. [Open] - by Femur - 12-07-2017, 09:26 AM