• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - Heda
    Heda
    She presses closer against him, as his muzzle too meets her golden shoulder, spiraling across her side. And she in return, presses sweet love embellished kisses along his piebald scaled neck, and funneling back down to his alabaster shoulder, where she continues once more with her spiraling caresses. 

But her sweet rubs cease when he speaks of a herd, a herd of other whom he would slum about with. She pulls away from him, confused as to why he had decided to create such a thing. Did she ever cross him? Thus leaving him to this decision, was her love not enough for her prince charming? For a moment she feels like she's gonna choke, a sore lump forming in the back of her throat, as she gazes at him confused and concerned. But when he speaks of starting a herd in her kingdom, she grows even more puzzled, navy tinged limbs tense, as her mind tries to wrap around the thought. She had just promised herself to him, and he to her. Was all this just sex? With no strings attached?

"A Herd? Are you sure?' She murmurs, in a rather concerned and perhaps even hurt tone. She had never expected this from her knight in shining armor. But when he moves towards her, once more pressing his body against her, and running his cranium against the slope of her back,  she is too confused to protest against his affections. And when he moves behind her, resting his cranium on her rump, and pressing his chest against her navy tail she doesn't protest, she's curious to see where he's going with this despite her previous feelings on the idea. She gazes back at him curiously.

And he question her, of what she thinks.She's hesitant to speak, as he places a sweet and very distracting kiss against her hip, and another on her navy striped spine. "Perhaps." She answers, a curious glow remains in those hazel eyes of hers. And then he asks her if she would be interested in being his lead mare, and the thought sends pleasurable chills down every bone in her body. "why not?" That roguish grin of hers finds a way back onto her velvet lips.

And then he rises upon her once more, filling her with pleasure. She releases love infused moans, as he sends kisses down her sunlight nape, they were gentle and sweet. His heavy warm breaths find their way into her lobes, as she cries out in passion with an eventful climax, his words echoing within her mind "You'll be safe, protected. Mine.". As he slips off her back, and she nestles up beside him out of breath, and completely in love.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

@[Ivar]
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-16-2017, 01:44 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Heda - 10-18-2017, 09:29 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-19-2017, 07:17 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Heda - 10-25-2017, 09:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-26-2017, 08:05 AM