• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh
    Crimson red fluid leaks down the length of her neck.  Creating a trail that he smears across her golden flesh.  The depths of her eyes find his as he releases his grip to momentarily stare into her bottomless gaze.  Her lips pressed thin in focus.  

Ebony ears twist to catch his question but it is only answered with an anticipated bite of her lower lip as he is moving once again.  Sensual touches of pleasure glide down her body.  Each calculated caress is met with a trembling of flesh.  Shocking her heart to beat harder against the cage that confines it.  She does not watch as he moves down her side.  Eyes shuttered close to feel his lips more deeply...

Until there is pain.  With a surprised jolt she lunges forward.  Ebony tail tucked tightly to her buttocks.  Her forelimbs reach, pulling her body quickly from where she had stood.  A sharp turn to the right she sees the pleasure in his predatory face.  Red staining his pale lips.  She grins when her wings shift to her sides and unfurl just as she leaps from the ridge line they had perch themselves atop.  If he wished to hunt, let him hunt...

Gliding down from the hidden nook her leathery wings remained tucked to her sides until she is just above the canopy of Sylva.  Another shift and she is diving under the trees as a creature of night.  Using chirps to guide her within the shadows.  Heading towards the heart of the kingdom. Coming to rest against the brittle bark of a maple.  Tiny ears flicker to a familiar voice coming not far off, Gryffen. She waits as the mousy blood-sucker.  

Waits until she sees his heat signature weaving thru the trees.  As he is stalking past where she had concealed herself, she shifts again.  Back into the golden temptress, muddy wings folded tightly to her sides.  Appearing behind him, he turns to her, a need growing as he comes to her side.  Pulling her tightly to his chest as he forces his weight onto her back.  She bares the added pounds as she slides her hindquarter under him.  A slightly exaggerating dip to her spine. 

What do you want Karaugh?  

As intruiging of a question as it is, and of all the answers she could give, she reflects his own previous answer...

"Everything."

It's the only word that's whispered from her fanged grin.  Twisting her nape to view him gripping her hips with his forelimbs.  Drawing her in tightly against his own thighs.  He leans forward to grasp a section of ebony tresses.  With the added leverage he thrusts harder.  Deeper.  Bracing herself against him she takes it all.  She takes everything he has to give until he reaches ecstasy and there is no more to take.  His tighten muscles flex and relax.  Slowly his position slips away as he releases her from under him.  She expands her accessories to stretch before bringing them in again.  Turning to face him and walk forwards.  Brushing against the length of his frame, as the clawed finger drags across his spine.

Continuing to walk past his heaving, sweat beaded body, she looks into the shadows.  She can hear them indulging themselves in all aspects of the party.  Satisfied though she shifts and flies off into the darkness without so much as a second glance to her partner...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-14-2017, 10:48 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:13 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 08:01 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 10:12 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Karaugh - 10-18-2017, 09:12 PM