• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh
    Diligently she watches his reactions.  Noting how he raises his pied face to allow her full length of his muscular neck.  He was rather trusting in the fact that she would not be able to puncture his scaled flesh.  After all she was armed better than an ordinary equine.  Too often though sins of the flesh won over primal hunger.

As she continued her exploration of his senses, he was quick to not let her move off too far.  She had no intentions on going anywhere if he did not wish to exercise their need someplace else.  When his lips cross the spot he had anchored onto early her spine dips.  Exaggerating the curvature of her swayed back.  Ebony lips had been venturing down the length of his foreleg when the pressure increases.  She reacts with a nip to his tendon before throwing her golden head up.  A soft snort flutters out her nares just before he moves again.  This time positioning himself much as she had done to him.  

Apparently he was satisfied where they were.  Bony blades prick along her soft hide.  The familiarity of her predicament causes her to smirk, Stillwater.  The name causes a flushing of her heart - though Ivar would be unaware as the exactly why.  The memories of those nights flood back to her.  The want to give him, Ivar what he so desired and more becomes stronger.  Causing the muscles in her neck to flex between his jaws.  Pressing into his razor edged teeth just enough to puncture her flesh.  A slow beading of blood flows onto his lips.  The smirk on her own curl tighter into a demonic grin.  Taunting words of seduction vibrate up her throat, "What are you waiting for Ivar?"... 
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-14-2017, 10:48 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:13 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 08:01 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Karaugh - 10-17-2017, 05:14 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 10:12 PM