• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh
    Once she was sure any longing eyes were out of view she shifted into her more naturally unnatural form.  Cutting swiftly into the canopy of flames, to the darkness she so admired.  The rapid beating of her wings brought her effortlessly closer to her ridgeline.  Her home.

Tucked into the rocky region was a few caverns.  Her favorite was hidden just a little farther up.  It's entrance draped in vine overgrowth.  She did not immediately go to it after her diplomatic visit.  There was a thurst that needed to be sated.  The forests offered a variety of options but her favorite was an unsuspecting equine.  Every so often one ventured a little too far from home.  So when her heat sensors picked up on a figure lurking about the outer edge of Sylva she became intruiged on who her next meal would be...

Whoever it was looked as if they were searching for something, someone.  Setting her hunger aside for curiousity she dove in a bit closer before morphing into her equine state with leathery wings folded at her sides.  The heat signature fades to reveal more natural colors and... A devious grin curls her lips as she knows just who it was, "Well, well, well... What have we here?!" She coos in delight.  The pied stallion wasted little time in accepting her offer but she wonders which he has come for.  "Bored without me?" She questions rhetorically.  "I'm afraid your a tad early for the kingdoms party," she strides forward to his side.  "I suppose we could start the festivities early though," she gives him a flirtatious glance before dragging her eyes across his sloped shoulders.  She waits for his thoughts before continuing further...  
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-14-2017, 10:48 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Karaugh - 10-14-2017, 10:22 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:13 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 08:01 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - karaugh - by Ivar - 10-17-2017, 10:12 PM