• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dead are gone; any
    Celeana

Her place among the amazons no longer remains. Nerine has been filled with corruption, a broken society slaughtered by the tyrant queen herself, they lost their customs, tattoos and all. Men fought for their lives only to kneel before the crown thief, things had been so simpler before, when the inky maiden, the first queen of Nerine had ruled justly. Simpler times. But that was many years ago, things have changed from then on. She has been gone now, abandoned her roots along with the two children she bared for her inky lover, but it seems Naga herself has too left this earth among the many in her life.

Alone and silenced, the lone porcelain lioness wanders aimlessly, lost and forever alone. Her heart longed for her lover and children to be reunited with her, but she finds that those things were simply not meant to be. All she has loved is gone now, swept off this earth entirely. And all she can help but wonder is, why leave her here, left alone to walk this earth for an eternity. Why not end everything now?

Somehow she finds herself here, swept away into the common lands. 

It isn't likely that she find someone, and she knows this but something in her mind is snagged on the idea that perhaps someone, someone that once she considered was close to her was here. Lost, and confused just as she was, and soon enough as those verdant eyes of hers search the meadow, she finds a familiar gold hoofed comrade.

Her eyes light up, could this be? This blanket appaloosa, her Khaleesi? Her heart thunders as she nears the familiar patterned mare, webbed paws trudging through the vegetation to reach her, and with a quick graceful movement, her body shifts into the ebony speckled equine she is, nostrils flailing as she studies the familiar face, tears some how welling within her eyes.

"Khaleesi? Lexa?" She states, oily tears creating marks upon her alabaster cheeks. "I-I thought I lost you...." Celeana's voice trails off.  All this time the speckled girl had thought she was the reason Lexa was no longer leading them, she was the reason why Lexa didn't survive the reckoning, or so she thought. "I've missed you." She adds in a friendly tone.

Where the Wild Things Are

Lol Celeana is back <3
    @[Lexa]
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    the dead are gone; any - by Lexa - 10-10-2017, 10:41 PM
    RE: the dead are gone; any - by Celeana - 10-11-2017, 01:14 AM
    RE: the dead are gone; any - by Jinju - 10-23-2017, 07:52 AM
    RE: the dead are gone; any - by Lexa - 10-23-2017, 11:16 PM