• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    While Kylin is still familiar – will always be familiar – some things have changed since their last meeting. He is no longer the gawky boy just coming to terms with his heritage, and she is no lanky filly. The scaled stallion cannot control the way his eyes take in the new (and beguiling curves) that Kylin has developed, but he remembers their decision to be friends, and meets her gaze instead with a warm smile.

Holding her tightly, he can smell Ischia. The sea is in her air, and the hibiscus flowers, and the cloying scent of too many plants in too warm of a place. It reminds him of a simpler time, and he is less than eager to release the hold he has around her neck. He does though, drawing back to meet her eye, but he keeps his pied shoulder pressed to hers, unwilling to let her get too far away. She might disappear, he reasons without logic. Best to not give her that chance.

She asks if Loess compares to Ischia and the River, and he feigns mock affront. Holding his handsome head high, he looks down the length of his pale nose at Kylin.

“For your information,” he says, the uncharacteristic condescension in his voice metered by the laughter in his brown eyes, “Loess has a great many fascinating things.”

He cannot hold the expression for long ,and is soon smiling, reaching out to nudge Kylin’s shoulder playfully.

“I was actually on my way to the River, but I think showing you the kangaroos sounds much more exciting.” The black and while stallion watches her for a reaction, remembering how excited she had been to see the turtles. He remembers other things from that evening as well, and pulls away a bit more quickly than he might have (though his expression never changes). He is certain she will be enthusiastic though, and so he steps a bit to the side, clearly intending to lead her to what he has suggested.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 10-07-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Ivar - 10-13-2017, 12:01 PM