• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Freak Show [Come one, Come all...]

My eyes burn into his.  His words nor laughter impress me.  My mind unchanged.  With a shrug of my shoulder I step forwards as if I am leaving.  He circles like a vulture to the corpse he wishes to feed upon.  Yet I remain alive.  "Guess I was wrong to think you were capable of such a task..." My eyes that had been narrowed slits upon him open again in boredom.  I had no time to waste and as he danced about I find myself wasting more.  He barks threats at me.  Seeing as that's all they were, threats, I take my leave.  Beginning to crest into the shadows of the nearby forests.  My head held high, upturned, and back to the creature who had offered me so much promise...

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Modicum Mortem]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Freak Show [Come one, Come all...] - by Dynast - 10-17-2017, 08:54 AM