• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Freak Show [Come one, Come all...]

My life has been short.  Disappointing actually.  I have met few, cared for fewer.  Only two stand out in my mind, the water shifter and the silver stallion with blood red eyes.  Both are gone.  Nearly forgotten.  Just as this face as been.  Forgotten.  Just as I have been.  Forgotten.

His eyes study me intensely.  The look of them insinuating I was prey.  I knew this need all too well.  Fore I am a predator.  A shifter.  I had never grazed on blades of emerald as other equines do.  I preferred blood. Flesh.  My eyes never left his.  A demonic curl to his lips as he questions me.  I was waiting and his game of cat and mouse grew tedious.  My ebony ears flattened as a smart remark left my lips, "I am my own worst enemy."  Tired of playing my lips pulled back, teeth barred.  Catching his black pelt across his life vein.  Forelimbs struck out knocking against his own.  I was small, delicately framed but I'd push to get what I wanted...

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

She doesn't draw blood or cause injury... 
    And for the record I don't want her to actually die die. I mean kill her but she won't technically die. XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Freak Show [Come one, Come all...] - by Dynast - 10-10-2017, 06:42 PM