• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

L i g h t || Any

God, she was so easy to trick, to manipulate into his sadistic games. His facade easily traps her in his web, and she has no idea the pain he can cause her and the ones she loves. He is quiet for a moment, "politely" listening to her words with a friendly smile. New to Beqanna? Well...he'd find some use for her anyways. 

A slight nod to answer her stupid question. Isn't it a bit obvious he resides here? But his face does not show his disgust with her naivety, only a grin...that damned grin, that can trap anyone. He had grown so good at it, he actually impressed himself. 

"Well, Solana, it was nice to meet you," He begins, cocking a back leg to look more relaxed and less rigid. "Born and raised, in fact..." God he hated casual smalltalk. "and where are you from?" He asks...the more information, the better, and he had a feeling this mare would open up to anyone who gave her the time of day.  

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-03-2017, 09:22 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-06-2017, 10:45 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-07-2017, 08:54 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-10-2017, 05:14 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-11-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-27-2017, 01:34 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 11-17-2017, 06:44 PM