• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - lagertha, any
    and when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    She finally returns to the Jungle. Part of her hates to admit that this is not the first place she ran to after the realm of the death relinquished her back to the living. She had ridden a wave of electric to the Tundra and cracked the sky open looking for him. She had to know that what Vanquish told her was true. Kratos had to be alive, had to be in the Tundra waiting for her. Fuming because she followed the call despite his instructions, and probably fuming because she succeeded where he did not.

Vanquish had been right, and she begins to believe that what he said about Lagertha is true also. That she is safe and sound in the Jungle. Changed as she was changed certainly (how do you see the end of the world and not live differently after that)? So she doesn’t tear into the Jungle on her return, though she does ride a wave of electric from the north of Beqanna to the south. It is endlessly faster than walking, this little trick she discovered as she tumbled out of the sky and toward the beach.

She’s not sure she’d have survived that fall. Probably, as others had, but perhaps not. In the end, it doesn’t matter though. She fell, staring at the earth and uncertain what to do when the electric materialized for her, an endless slide across Beqanna and anywhere she wanted to go.

She slips into the Jungle on her own two feet though, seeking out the general first. Scorch next, because she knows she ought to see their Queen that she had left so suddenly. They had never really finished their last conversation. She moves deeper into the Jungle, looking for the gray General, hoping Vanquish was correct. Lagertha had to be here.

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

character reference here  | character info here

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-05-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-18-2015, 09:45 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 06-30-2015, 09:51 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - lagertha, any - by Rhy - 07-08-2015, 09:41 AM