• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - shirad

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    He has heard from others – mostly fellow bachelors – that children are bothersome. “Needy”, “whiny”, “always try to walk off a cliff”. The later is probably true, but Ivar finds this teal filly to be entirely tolerable. It might be a result of his lack of recent socialization (there are few conversationalists in the Loessan hills), but he still does not find her especially needy. She’s curious, something he remembers as being a key facet of his own childhood, and he cannot blame her. Beqanna is filled with a rather large number of wondrous things.

She recoils from his leg and he waves his hoof at her half-heartedly in her direction, as though trying to reach her with it. He doesn’t move though, only grins, and follows her gaze as she looks back down at her own legs. When she answers, IVar pieces together her celestial appearance with the other children he has seen this past spring and summer. The stars must have come down to earth this fall, he realizes. They do that, from time to time, siring children that look like the night sky overhead. It seems this child is one such offspring, and he wonders if the other teal filly he’d found wandering Loess is one as well. It must be strange to have siblings that you don’t even know.

“I’m Ivar,” he tells her, unable to keep a smirk off his face at her late introduction., He doesn’t mind – there are more interesting things than greetings – and he is not surprised when she moves past them quickly.

“I think from my parents,” he tells her honestly. “I was born with hair, and when I lost my foal coat, these appeared instead.” He suspects they had always been waiting to emerge. He’d been born with his teeth and affinity for the water, but the scales and other gifts had come about with puberty.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

no no it is fiiiine.
    i've never played ivar mcuh with babies so sorry if he's weird Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Ivar - 09-24-2017, 03:50 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Shirad - 10-01-2017, 06:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Ivar - 10-01-2017, 07:15 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Shirad - 10-04-2017, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Ivar - 10-08-2017, 11:55 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Shirad - 10-12-2017, 07:32 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Ivar - 10-13-2017, 11:00 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Shirad - 10-14-2017, 06:05 PM