• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  We'll build a fire in your eyes; Ander, Junju, ANY
    It isn't often that one would find her here, as the golden queen is always swept up in her kingdom duties. Envoys always to be found dashing around her kingdom grounds in search of her, and strangers kissing her border, hoping to join the serene, peaceful land that was hers. But instead of remaining with her kingdom's grounds today she finds something snagging at her strings, dragging her forth into the field.

Her gaze flickers as she entered the rather crowded area, an arena for kingdom members to try in an effort to recruit new members to their kingdoms. Her heart flutters, as the stench of sweat and body odor finds it's way into her lungs, as old memories wedge their way into her mind. This was the place where her sister and her father found her, two people she presumed that were lost during the fall of Taiga. The people that made her who she is, were gone, or so she thought.

Hazel eyes leaping from side to side, scanning the premises to what had drawn her here, her nostrils gently flaring as a familiar scent reaches her nares. The sweet smell of embers and the faintest tinge of everdeen trees, Jinju. Her eyes dance around frantically, until she finds her, she finds them.

Terran, Ander, and Jinju, possibly her only living family members still walking on this earth. The sigh of the obsidian trio, brings a smile to her navy toned lips, as golden wings at her side gently flutter in excitement as she makes her way towards them. But when she reaches them, something is different. Jinju is younger, wait no, she's a filly? But this indeed unmistakably is Jinju.She was still her sister within Heda's eyes, therefore she would not be treated any differently. "Jinju! Terran!" She exclaims her words coated in joy as she reaches the group, a mare stood near them trying to coax the trio to join her kingdom. "I'm glad to see you alright." She pauses taking time to gather and recollect what had happened to Taiga, and with a happy note she adds. "Ander, my love, my have you grown since I've last seen you!" She chuckles, allowing herself to near the boy to fully inspect him. 

She felt horrible not being the fun aunt she hoped to be for him, to steal him away and frolic through the playground and Loess for a day. All those fanatasies she longed to have were halted by her queenly duties, if only she could turn back time to grow closer with her only nephew.

Her gaze turns to the mare, her smile still glinting, "Hello, I'm afraid we haven't met. I'm Heda, Queen of Loess." Her navy tail stirs at her hocks. "Speaking of Loess, I'd love for all of you to join me in Loess. It's quite breath taking right now, especially during the evening when the moon illuminates the crimson hills and the sky comes alive with stars." Her gaze lifts to the sky for a brief moment, before focusing upon her golden, red, and ebony family members.

OOC: I couldn't help myself, Heda loves her family!
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We'll build a fire in your eyes; Ander, Junju, ANY - by Heda - 09-22-2017, 11:07 PM