• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  We'll build a fire in your eyes; Ander, Junju, ANY
    We’re an odd trio, that’s for sure. Me, midnight black with four golden wings, two stretched over a yearling colt at one side and the other two draped protectively against a spindly filly on the other. All three black, with hints of gold and red, you could mistake us for family and that is exactly what I want others to think. Just a small, unassuming, flustered-looking family making their way to the Field for the first time as dusk begins to settle.

Tourist, almost.

@[Ander] and @[Jinju] (my young companions) are dependent on me now. A bachelor sort of life turned on its head by the mistakes of others. If they had known what sort of ripples their puny bitching would make, the idiots in charge of Taiga’s downfall might have done better to keep it in line. But, as the situation was different, I could only silently curse them and hope that all involved - horse to fey - would realize how utterly stupid they all were. Just big, dumb imbeciles living in a tiny pond.

“This is fun, huh?” I try with a chipper tone, head swinging between the two at my shoulders. “New places, new faces. New beginnings!” I force with obvious chagrin. Just what the hell was I supposed to do with a wobbly newborn and an emotionally scarred yearling? “Keep it together. Keep your shit together.” I chide myself internally as we slow to a halt, somewhere center-focus in the expanse of the spring grass. “Let’s rest for a bit, I know we’ve been walking for a while now.” I tell the two as my wings shuffle closed over my back.

It's practically night and I'm worried that we might only attract distasteful creatures, but I’m not perturbed. Innocent as they may seem, Ander and Jinju could wreck pure destruction if they were pushed. My only concern now is that someone might not come at all and that would be very unlucky.

OOC: Sapphire would like to reply first with Ander/Jinju before being recruited Smile

Messages In This Thread
    We'll build a fire in your eyes; Ander, Junju, ANY - by Terran - 09-21-2017, 10:14 AM