• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

curiosity killed the cat || the guard & any interested

"Four or five can do plenty of damage if they are motivated."

Levi's dark voice cuts across the gathering with the acidity of smoke, but like wood smoke, it is not altogether objectionable under the right circumstances - even pleasant in some. 

This commander surely wouldn't complain about another young body patrolling the borders under his direction. So it is with confidence that Offspring's son shoulders his way through the jungle foliage to approach the gathering. And what broad shoulders they are. 

He is not handsome in a way that makes strangers take note, with his mottled pelt and hogged mane, but there is a power in his stride and breadth to his presence which seems to fill in the gaps. His mismatched rest on Claw first, scanning for any lasting damage from their encounter, as the ache in his healing ribs reminds him of the day they had clashed with fire and blood. Levi gives the blue stallion a nod before turning to glance at the palomino with the tight lips and old scars. But his eyes do not linger long before shifting to the thoroughbred. He halts before Dahmer and his gaze is hard yet not unkind as he meets the commander's eye. 

"I'm Levi. I was born here in Tephra."
    For a second he hesitates before continuing on to provide information on his relationships with other kingdoms. He weighs the option of skimming over that part, but disrespecting his fathers appointed commander was not how he wanted to start this relationship. Despite this hesitation, his mask of confidence does not falter -  he had learned stoicism from the best.

"I don't have many good relationships outside of Tephra," the dark stallion watches Dahmer closely, "my skills would be better used here at home. I can manipulate and create fire... the normal kind." One corner of his pale lips turns up ever so slightly as his eyes slide back to Claw.

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || the guard & any interested - by Levi - 09-13-2017, 05:14 PM