• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign - heda
    Heda
    Her heart flutters when he responds with those irresistible husky deep words of his. The comfort that warms her body, as she clings to his ivory/obsedian side, her navy muzzle tracing the muscle definition in his shoulder.

She releases a honey sweet, "mmmm." She purrs, her hazel eyes lifting towards him, remembering what she had to tell him. She had found a water source quite recently, a hot spring hidden behind a rather large red toned bluff, beneath it was the blissful solitude of steamed waters. Her discovery had sparked her curiosity, as when they first lay together she remembered distinctively something was spoken about Kelpie shifting, another trick paired with his rather pleasurable hypnosis.

Her golden crown lifts towards him, allowing her eyes to meet with his. "I found something you might like.." her voice trails off. "You said you were part Kelpie right?" She steps away from him, side stepping in the direction of the hot spring, luring him towards her with the faint feeling of love being pressed into him, gently. Her heart flutters with excitement, her navy tail whisking at her hocks, as she unfurls her feathered wings, twirling around gracefully towards the spring. And in turn she hoped he would follow.

It doesn't take long for her to reach the blissful solitude of her discovering, the steam bellowing from the water's edge. Her gaze flickers, as she steps forwards int the depths of the waters until the spring lapped at her chest, golden toned feathers remained on the clear liquid's surface. Her gaze raising to the mixed colored stallion, her heart thundering within her ears due to the excitement. 

And the only words that can escape her lips is, "Well?"
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

Lame and cheesy I know xD @[Ivar]
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign - heda - by Ivar - 08-27-2017, 05:47 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - heda - by Heda - 10-01-2017, 08:49 PM