• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - errant/diplomats
    and when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    She walks to the Tundra this time, because she isn’t sure if any of the sisters will be following her or not. After discovering that she can ride her electric, walking has become something of a chore. Particularly between the Tundra and the Amazons. But she doesn’t want to arrive days before her potential other diplomat, because that seems to defeat the purpose of inviting them in the first place.

She feels endlessly different after the quest. Everywhere she looks, she can see death. Glimpse of what will come, some many years in the future. She won’t be here to see it again, thank goodness, but she knows that some generation of Beqanna will be here to fight the old gods and die at their hands.

It makes her wonder why they keep going at all, truthfully.

But still, she keeps going anyway. Because she loves the Jungle and her Sisters, because she longs to see Kratos when she can and split the sky wide. Because what else can she do, anyway?

Eventually, the weather turns cold even though it’s spring everywhere else in Beqanna, and finally she sees the ice wall looming ahead of her. God, walking is horrible. She stops at the border and lets out a call for the diplomats and more particularly, Errant. And then she settles in to wait, sparks jumping from her skin to keep her warm. After all, she has absolutely no winter coat. She’s got to stay warm somehow.

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

character reference here  | character info here

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - errant/diplomats - by Rhy - 06-03-2015, 10:38 AM