• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  sweet luv; augusta
    the night is my companion, and solitude my guide.
    He is there, all-encompassing and forever flowing inwards and outwards, coiling and curling around every crevice of her smooth shoulders and sloping hips. Like a tidal wave crashing over her, like a hurricane that she cannot escape, a powerful and stoic being fading in and out of the atmosphere he is, her heart is in her throat, pounding rapidly and unevenly, her breath caught in her chest. She wishes so much that she could see him; she dreams about what color his eyes are – would they be crystal blue or a robust brown, sparkling with energy or smooth with a knowing glaze? Oh, how she wishes to stare deep into their depths, to become lost into the abyss and to never resurface…

Speaking his name draws him closer to her and she smiles into his embrace, the warmth of his shadowy-blackness cloaking her in a loving hold. 

‘Here is where I am whole.’

Her eyelids flutter, white lashes bold against the grey cream of her skin as her heart skips beats. She cannot help the sweet smile that pulls at her lips, a simple hum resounding in her chest in response, quite happy and content with his reply. A small gasp interrupts her gentle humming, her breath catching in her throat as his teeth pinch gently at her skin, a playful gesture that causes her skin to shiver and for her to attempt to step closer into him. Slowly, she opens her eyes to try and find him (though she knew she would not), searching the depths of twilight as if some outline of him could be seen, or maybe she could speak to him while looking into his eyes.

His words pull her from her dream-like state, where she was so content to bask in his warmth and loving, tender kisses. She presses her lips together thoughtfully, and for a moment her mind flickers to something else besides her shadow prince for the first time in a very long time. She is not sure, but the frigid cold of autumn now seems more intense as she reflects, her thoughts momentarily resting on her sister, Luster, of her mother and father, and to the realization that she has surely become a vagabond, wandering the world of Beqanna with no other company besides her dearest, darling shadow.

“I, I…” her voice trembles, suddenly so hesitant and uncertain. Their conversations and fleeting moments normally did not question her like this, forcing her to realize her current state and to decide if she currently is truly enjoying the moments in between their meetings. “I want to be where you are,” she answers decidedly, though her voice quivers, knowing that her request is not all that simple. The place she likes best is beneath his embrace, for nowhere else in her travels has she found peace and comfort like she did beside him.

@[Nier]

Messages In This Thread
    sweet luv; augusta - by Nier - 08-20-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: sweet luv; augusta - by Augusta - 08-23-2017, 08:09 PM
    RE: sweet luv; augusta - by Nier - 08-30-2017, 01:39 AM
    RE: sweet luv; augusta - by Augusta - 09-01-2017, 03:16 PM