• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Chaser [Any]
    Diable Rouge
    >
    The dappled boy stands on weak legs, and gently says his name to the bouncing bundle of gold in front of him. He is confused; his life a incoherent blur up until this point - for the moment, his new sister just had too much energy for him to handle. Diable Rouge hoped, with nourishment and love, he would soon be able to play with the rambunctious children. 

"...I'm...Kaiode." He hears the meek colt mutter. Kaiode looks up to the rusty stallion, who gives a slight nod to tell him he was right. Rou looked over to the filly, who says her name is Solace. Rou smiles; the name fits her - she is a gleam of light in a dark world...Diable Rouge hopes from the bottom of his heart, that she stays this way her entire life. Her mother replied to his question in a joking manner: "...chasing these two explorers around is no easy task, and I don't think adding a third will make it any easier." Rou chuckled, giving the mare a warm smile. 

"I'd be happy to help." He responds, looking over to Kaiode. The colt looks utterly exhausted; it is time the newfound group finds a place to rest. As if reading his mind, the mare whispers gently to the boy: "You must be tired from your swim, little one. Come with me up and away from the waves to a place where you can rest." 

Diable Rouge walks towards the colt, making sure he feels safe by his side. He glances up at the mare. 

"I agree, he needs his rest," He tells her softly. "If you lead, I shall follow from behind and keep an eye on those two." He nods to her two children, who look eager to have a new brother to play with. He grins. "I am Diable Rouge...Rou. If we'll be traveling together, I figure you should at least know my name." He turns his head back to Kaiode, feeling an intense feeling of protectiveness over him. He would fight to keep this child alive...no matter what. 
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

@[Solace] @[Kaiode]

Messages In This Thread
    Chaser [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 07-20-2017, 11:46 AM
    RE: Chaser [Any] - by Karaugh - 07-20-2017, 01:52 PM
    RE: Chaser [Any] - by Kaiode - 07-20-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: Chaser [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 07-21-2017, 04:30 PM
    RE: Chaser [Any] - by Kaiode - 07-22-2017, 12:44 PM
    RE: Chaser [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 07-23-2017, 02:07 PM
    RE: Chaser [Any] - by Kaiode - 07-24-2017, 07:45 PM
    RE: Chaser [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 07-27-2017, 05:28 PM
    RE: Chaser [Any] - by Solace - 07-28-2017, 01:57 PM
    RE: Chaser [Any] - by Diable Rouge - 07-30-2017, 02:56 PM