• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

idea/sorta question
    This is just kind of an idea/question in regards to herds as I know there are some folks out there missing herds:

So, I know that the existence of herds is really subject to what individual kingdoms/leaders want, but I had a thought on that. Let's say a horse did petition a leader and was granted a small piece of land in their kingdom on which to build a herd, would there be a possibility of a small sub-board (or something - that's probably the easiest though, I would imagine) attached to the kingdom for them to use? Of course, that board/those horses are subjects of the kingdom in which they settled, but then rather than having kingdom/herd posts intermingled, they could have a separate 'space' of sorts. Then, if the herd is ever disbanded, kicked out, or goes inactive, the board could archived (and potentially used again the next time something like that came up?). I'm sure there would have to be restrictions/rules regarding this, but essentially it would be subject to the whims of the kingdom/current ruler rather than established, separate pieces of land available to claim that need to be maintained in addition.

It's just a thought I've had. I know I'd be interested, but it's just hard to picture having a herd or anything similar with the current kingdom setup. Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
    idea/sorta question - by insane - 07-05-2017, 01:43 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Jeje - 07-05-2017, 01:52 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Krys - 07-05-2017, 01:57 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Drea - 07-05-2017, 02:08 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Kyra - 07-05-2017, 02:11 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Jeje - 07-05-2017, 02:20 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by insane - 07-05-2017, 02:36 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by Kyra - 07-05-2017, 07:04 PM
    RE: idea/sorta question - by insane - 07-05-2017, 10:16 PM