• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Wish To Speak To...
    Thanata couldn't help but chuckle when Merida told her that Heda was around, somewhere, but appeared to be off taking care of her own business. It reminded Thanata of Offspring a bit, how the stallion frequently went off to take care of things but showed up at just the right time. Seems like Head shared that trait a bit, but considering that both she and Offspring were rulers, Thanata didn't exactly blame them for going off alone. Whether to take care of responsibilities or have some alone time, they deserved it. It had to be difficult running a kingdom, no doubt, and Thanata wasn't sure if she ever really wanted to experience that.

The mare then questioned on what the Loess territory would get out of an agreement such as this. Thanata had spent some time thinking about a matter like that, what the Tephra could offer for an alliance. However, she also knew she had to tread carefully. Nymphetamine had assigned the diplomats into only searching for information and stating their interest in forming an alliance. Had she already messed up?

"Well, the Tephra itself does have a good deal to offer in terms of alliance. There is nothing certain as of yet, given that a lot of kingdoms are still building, but we have the power behind us to make things happen depending on what the situation calls for. Do you think that your leader would be interested in talking about matters such as this?"

Messages In This Thread
    I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-02-2017, 10:42 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Merida - 07-03-2017, 03:18 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-06-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Merida - 07-15-2017, 02:38 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-17-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Heda - 07-27-2017, 10:58 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 07-30-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Heda - 08-27-2017, 01:39 PM
    RE: I Wish To Speak To... - by Thanata - 08-27-2017, 11:28 PM