• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Unearthed Beauty
    the light colored mare. Stands at his side with his wing over her. It was nice that they were growing close enough that he trusted her that much to cover her. listened to him talking. He was talking about he wasn't perfect and he may change who he was. She didn't want him to be anything he wasn't. Don't change himself for her. Just be your self Nier, Even if your bitter or angry, wont scare me away. She chuckled alittle. He assumes shes this creature who is sweet all the time and cant defend for herself. When he would be in a grumpy or bad mood. she would just go exploring until he calmed down.

She sniffed the air it was spring time, time for new babies and new life. She could smell the spring rains coming. It was a refreshing smell, her body shock as she felt the wind blow in. It was kinda cold. She snorted at the feeling of wet drops on her back. She turned to the winged master. My cave is over there would you like to come in and get out of the rain? She started to lead the way kinda hoping he would follow her.

She worked her way up the cliff to her home. She stepped inside and looked back at the winged darkness. Well what you waiting for you coming? She smiled Or you going to stay out there and melt? With the seasons change, her body felt different. Maybe it was her body becoming a butterfly she wasn't sure. She wasn't sure of this feeling. It was spring and it does strange things to everyone. Shes never really experienced this before.

He heard him talk about how I would lighten his day when they are dark. She looked at him kinda oddly. How I would lighten his day? Well for her that would be easy. Just be there, if he needed a shoulder to lean on she would be there. If he wanted rant about something she would be there. She cared for him like no other. And would do anything for him. Just being here for you is all you will need, having that warmth to lean on would be my way.

Messages In This Thread
    Unearthed Beauty - by LightningBlueStar - 05-30-2015, 04:50 PM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by Nier - 05-31-2015, 03:25 AM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by LightningBlueStar - 05-31-2015, 07:19 AM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by Nier - 06-01-2015, 05:56 AM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by LightningBlueStar - 06-01-2015, 10:56 AM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by Nier - 06-01-2015, 01:55 PM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by LightningBlueStar - 06-01-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by Nier - 06-02-2015, 01:12 PM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by LightningBlueStar - 06-02-2015, 06:03 PM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by Nier - 06-03-2015, 02:46 AM
    RE: Unearthed Beauty - by LightningBlueStar - 06-03-2015, 06:26 PM