• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Low; Spink; any
    He tried his best to treat the wounds, dry tongue flicking out unto the burning flesh. It merely agitated them more. Sending him into a fit of mumbled curses, and a series of him stumbling over himself. He righted himself quickly, shoulders rolling backwards to release the tension. A groan 
    escaped him, muscles long tightened slowly but surely relaxing beneath his skin.

Krigare didnt notice the dun until he was close to him, speaking to him for a matter of fact. The voice struck a chord int he silence that drifted around him. The grufness of it letting the stud know it was a male. His ears perked only slightly at the words before returning to their position on his neck. He was not in the mood for company, much less talking to a stranger.  With a sigh his jaw fell slack.

" As much as I would love to agree with you sir, I am not one for conversation." 

He rasped, eyes never leaving the scene before the two of them. He was so tired, he felt as though he could collapse here, to lay on the soft grass below him and never rise seemed like a heaven far from the bay's reach. After a moment he began to laugh. The rumble of it shaking his entire frame. His head lowered with the force of it, bones cracking with the motions. 

" I have seen days you could only dream of." 

In his youth he had at least, rolling plains, lush grasses, emerald oceans , and now he was here. Talking to a stallion who didnt know him at all, standing (bleeding) in a field full of horses who were so blissfully unaware of how simple their lives were.

" I am Krigare," 

He offered his name finally, the words rolling off of his tongue slowly. Exhaustion rimming his throat. Weather or not the dun stallion would choose to stay was still up in the air, much like the proud stallions head. A brow raised as horses began to drift away into the night, most likely returning home. To safety. 

Yet here he stood still, awaiting the others reply.
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Low; Spink; any - by Krigare - 06-28-2017, 10:14 PM
    RE: Low; Spink; any - by Ashley - 06-28-2017, 10:27 PM
    RE: Low; Spink; any - by Krigare - 06-28-2017, 10:49 PM