• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so long and good night; any
    a ghost in the darkness.
    Don’t you see my friend. We aren’t as different as you wish, you’re more like me then you want to admit. For he is a creator too. The creations serve different purposes but he also molds and models his collections. Fine tunes them and steps back to watch what they would do. Just because he might destroy them in the end or they may destroy other things made no difference. One might think it more responsible really, knowing when to step in and pull the plug. How can one learn life’s deepest darkest secrets if you’re not willing to pull back the layers of flesh and discover them for yourself?

He’s not able to probe the stallion’s ideals or pick his brain to find out these things for himself. A blue and black mare (not unlike Thana, that delectable treasure as hungry as he) has come forward and she is scathing in her words. His ears flatten slightly to his poll, red eyes narrowing as she hurls her insults at him, lays his patterns bare. His jaw tightens slightly but he keeps his expression neutral. Calm. There would be no point in meeting her anger, there was a better way to play her at her own game.

Who was she? Her name didn’t strike a bell but her face registers the barest flicker of recognition. She reminds him of someone else… Something about the Chamber. Nostrils flare in a snort, giving Michealis an almost apologetic eye roll. ”I can’t say I remember you Kimber… Did I forget to call you? I’m not a second date kind of guy.” As the dark stallion questions bad blood he gives a soft sigh. ”You know what they say..” He laughs, his lips curling in a grin. ”Hell hath no fury and all that.” A pale shoulder rolling slightly in a shrug while crimson iris’s glitter in her direction. He had forgotten her but now she was on his radar. Unwise. It would have been better off for her to stay silent, mind her own business for he would not forget this intrusion. He wouldn’t forget her again.

”Baby baby… How can I make it up to you?” Silky words falling from pale lips, looking ever the man of appeasement and false sincerity. Of course he’s fucking with her, putting on a show. The real drama would follow once the curtain had closed and their audience of one had gone home.

Gryffen

Messages In This Thread
    so long and good night; any - by michaelis - 06-28-2017, 07:39 PM
    RE: so long and good night; any - by Gryffen - 06-29-2017, 03:48 PM
    RE: so long and good night; any - by Kimber - 06-29-2017, 04:44 PM
    RE: so long and good night; any - by michaelis - 07-05-2017, 09:00 PM
    RE: so long and good night; any - by Gryffen - 07-05-2017, 09:31 PM