• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - Heda
    Heda
    It's hard to imagine now, that she had left her home, her childhood in the dust. It was so long ago after all, and back then she was just a girl confused with the pleasantries of diplomacy, add troubled by her ever so foreign exhaustion. Until she decided to push past her boundaries, and break away from her troubles. Landing her here, and despite her lack of diplomatic skills she managed just enough to earn the trust of her subjects within the matter of a year. 

Funny thing it is, to look back at everything. To piece the memories together like patchwork, until you eventually have your own quilt, when it comes time. Eventually one would have many quilts, for the many stages of life. Therefore Heda had begun to sow her own passage, upon her new quilt. 

Her gaze flickers about, in wonder she herself hadn't quite fully explored every inch of her kingdom. Always pent up to one corner, or perhaps one singular border, for there was always something to tend to. Other kingdom for to consult and alliances to be pending within the clockworks of her brain. But now as she look at everything as she leisurely counters in step with Ivar she begins to find the little things. Minute species, of insect crawl about the large spread tropical ferns, as little holes, or perhaps indent are cleverly crafted into the very hearts of Cacti sprinkled about. And what's this? Mounds of dirt enthrall her, as petite ants stroll about in their neat little lines trailing along the tiny little hills. She hadn't seen this before... perhaps Ivar hadn't either. As the two frolic forth deeper into the depths of her kingdom. Straight into the very heart.

And as they trek, her golden lobes swiveled in Ivar direction to catch his every word, allowing her eyes to trail along his handsome face every so often. She's glad to hear he agrees, although her excuse for leaving is rather pathetic, running away for her problems and all. But despite that one little kink, it seemed quite logical in a sense. If your not happy might as well, take your leave right? 

A coy smile finds it's way to her lips once more as he speaks of her spreading joy, of course anyone in their right mind wouldn't take the term literally, but in her case. It was VERY literal, in the very fact that she herself could control the very emotions of anyone. A chuckle is released before she allows herself to explain herself, "I'd like to say it was just my sunny self. But it's a lot more complicated than that." She chuckles once more, pondering for a moment on how she was going to exactly explain her emotion wielding powers. " I have something called Empathic Projection, it's the ability to take, feel, and project emotions onto others." She states, her small little trick simply. For it was quite the tool in tricky situations. For a moment she just sits still, before walking on. It was simply enough time for her to grasp ahold of joy, and to gently pluck the strings of Ivar's very own emotions in an effort to show him her capability. She only hoped he was in the right state of mind to fully feel, the faint emotion coming over him.

She can't help but allow her gaze to linger upon him for longer, curious to see how he would react the sudden yet faint rush of joy to wash over him. To see if he'd smile, or laugh, or crack a rather entertaining look of both confusion and joy. "Ivar do you have any tricks up your sleeve yourself?" Her wings flutter at her sides, in anticipation as she eyeballs his gorgeous scales lining every inch of him. 
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

Once again sorry it too SOOOO long to respond, I've been pretty lame lately with posts.
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - Heda - by Heda - 07-12-2017, 10:25 AM