• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Claimed with Nyryn
    ((Sorry i havent replied im quite blind XD)) the stallion listened to her as she talked to him" yeah, spirits were a way of life for me, my father and mothers ancestors came from the native american tribes, of course beqanna has no mote humans but out of beqanna there used to be, and you are right about the magic here, walk with me" the stallion started to walk inhaling the breeze that carried the pine, the stallion smoothly then transitioned into a trot " so, you like it here?" The stallion smiled at her warmly, "you know, you are safe here, i hope you can find peace here and forget anything that happened in the past" the stallion halted "i know that can be hard, now i think we should head back if you want" he stood awaiting a reply
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Claimed with Nyryn - by Aziz - 05-29-2015, 04:01 PM
    RE: Claimed with Nyryn - by Nyryn - 05-29-2015, 04:51 PM
    RE: Claimed with Nyryn - by Aziz - 05-30-2015, 02:43 AM
    RE: Claimed with Nyryn - by Nyryn - 05-30-2015, 03:48 AM
    RE: Claimed with Nyryn - by Aziz - 05-30-2015, 02:29 PM