• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Brynmor

Brynmor had some experience under his belt now, a little older and wiser they might say. All the pale stallion sees is the same weak and pathetic blind thing he had left behind. Still just as broken, if not more so, then when he abandoned it. Gryffen had not forgotten his promise. It had been he that had placed the blind boy in the snow to begin with. When you think about it, the few moments of happiness Brynmor had experienced was because of him. Oh…. You owe me boy.

”So you remember after all?” He snarls softly, hooves splashing lightly as he moves across the bank and closes the gap between them. Wings curl and uncurl, indecisive. His breath is hot as his muzzle comes close to the stallions ear. ”I should kill you.” He pauses before placing a sharp nip on the other’s cheek. ”But you still might prove useful yet.”

Cold laughter follows as he circles the stallion, wings ruffling lightly at his side. ”Besides I think you are indebted to me…” For he would have never gained his sight, accomplished anything, be anyone… If it hadn’t been for the Chamber ghost’s plans.

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Gryffen - 06-21-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Brynmor - 06-24-2017, 04:25 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Gryffen - 06-27-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Brynmor - 07-13-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Gryffen - 07-14-2017, 02:24 AM