• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran

.Terran.

“I’ll be there while Jinju gives birth.” I respond shortly, finding that her question strikes me as something very weighed. My life was personally a bit less complicated than Jinju’s, it seemed, and Heda’s uncertainty about her adopted sister’s affections makes me backtrack for a moment. I really had dove into things quite quickly, hadn’t I? Still, I smile briefly and watch her refresh, an affection warmth touching my eyes for the young queen who seemed to so badly miss her sister. “Will you be there to see your new niece or nephew?” I question, inky tail swirling lazily at my hocks.

Jinju had made it clear that family was important to her - even if said family was not all on the same page. Heda, however, seemed remiss about the falling-out. It made me wonder if I should breach the subject with my inky, soon-to-be mother; if Heda was ruling Loess it could be more than necessary to create strong relations with Taiga. Two kingdoms seemed better than one to me. “Or is Loess too far to travel, even with those magnificent wings of yours?” I tease, hoping to bait her into a prideful response. She should be there, I was sure of it, and maybe in return I could give Loess a looking-over.

It was worth a peek, anyways.

I want to live, I want to give, I'm a miner for a heart of gold

Messages In This Thread
    Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-19-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-21-2017, 10:25 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-23-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Terran - 06-26-2017, 10:15 AM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-27-2017, 07:34 PM